Just writing about these is making me want to go make them again. Yum!
Nutella Swirled Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter, peanut butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a large measuring cup or bowl. Slowly stir in to the peanut butter mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls of Nutella on top of the dough and swirl it through the dough with a butter knife.
- Chill the dough for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Roll into balls by hand.
- Place the balls of dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Use a fork to lightly press the balls down and make a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake until the edges are very lightly browned, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.